About RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (Central Railway) is going to recruit the best & the young post experiences applicants for Sports posts. There are total 21 vacancies for Sports Quota (Swimming (Men), Water Polo, Athletics, Boxing (Men), Bridge (Men) & others. Aspirants, who are willing to apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018, must have completed graduate degree. The last date of application form submission is 20th Feb 2018.
Full Information Of RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell-Central Railway.
Official Website: www.rrccr.com.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Sports Quota (Swimming (Male), Water Polo, Athletics, Boxing (Male), Bridge (Men), Cricket (M/F), Cue Sports (Men) etc.
No of Posts: 21.
Job Location: Across India.
Central Railway Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on their performance in the various rounds such as physical test, interview and document verification. Selected candidates work location will be across India along handsome salary scale. Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The rest of details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2018 like age limit, how to apply, important dates etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Minimum graduate degree in any faculty from a recognized University.
- Read the official notification for more details.
- Between 18 to 25 years as on 01st July 2017.
- Others: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/Ex Servicemen/Persons with Disability/ Women/Minorities: Rs. 250/-.
- Physical test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for Central Railway Sports Quota Application Form 2018:
- Check the complete official notification.
- Visit official website i.e. www.rrccr.com.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06th February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th February 2018.