AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Application :
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department has published an official notification for the posts of Postman & Mail Guard vacancies from fresher & experienced candidates in Kurnool, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam Post Offices of AP State. There are total 103 vacancies for postman & mail guard as per official notification. Therefore, aspirants who have qualified of SSC/ Intermediate from any govt recognized institute may apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form is 26th Feb 2018 through offline mode.
Complete Details – AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department.
Official Website: www.appost.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Postman or Mail Guards.
No of Posts: 103.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
AP Postal Circle Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on their performance in the written and personal interview. In the written test questions might ask from following topics such general knowledge, reasoning analytical ability, mathematics, English language and regional language. The duration of the written test will be 120 minutes. Before applying for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Application form, we suggest to read the complete official notification file.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have certificate of SSC/ Intermediate from any govt recognized institute. (refer official notification).
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years.
- Refer to official notification file.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- After that click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send the application form.
- Starting Date: 25/01/2018.
- Deadline: 26/02/2018.
- Download Admit Card: 01/03/2018.
- Date of Examination: 11/03/2018.