ZSI Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
Zoological Survey of India has released an official notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistants & Others. As per Zoological Survey of India Notification 2018 there are total 33 vacancies for it (JRF & Field Assts). Applicants who are seeking make their career in Zoology/Life Sciences/Wild life/Environmental Sciences may apply for ZSI Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants may submit application form before last date (15th Feb 2018). The selection will be based on their performance in the personal Interview & others.
Full Information – ZSI Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Zoological Survey of India.
Official Website: www.zsi.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Research Associate (RA-III): 01.
- Research Associate RA-I: 06.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 08.
- Junior Research Assistant (JRA): 06.
- Field Assistant: 12.
No of Posts: 33.
Job Location: Kolkata.
ZSI Notification 2018 Important Dates:
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Short listed candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing in interview. Selected applicants will be posted anywhere, and will have to join immediately after their selection within one week. The rest of details regarding ZSI Recruitment 2018 like age limit, how to apply, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for ZSI Recruitment 2018:
- Research Associate: M. Sc. & Ph.D in Zoology/Life Sciences/Wildlife/Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity & Conservation/Geo-Informatics.
- Junior Research Fellow (JR): M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ any branch of biological Sciences.
- Field Assistant: B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects.
- Upper age limit is 40 years as on 15th February 2018.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants.
- Refer to official notification.
How to Apply for Zoological Survey Of India Application Form 2018:
- Read the complete instruction.
- Download application form.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
Zoological Survey of India, M-Block,
New Alipore, Kolkata
- Last Date: 15/02/2018.