WBPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2017 Civil Judge Exam Pattern/Written Exam (Pre/Mains) @ www.pscwb.org.in:
WBPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2017: West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2017 Civil Judge Exam Pattern On its official website. It is a great news for all those candidates who have successfully submitted application form & looking for exam pattern & syllabus. Complete knowledge of exam pattern & syllabus is very help to qualify any types of comparative examination. The written test of WBPSC Civil Judge will be divided into 02 phases i.e. Prelims & Mains. In the prelims paper, there will be 200 multiple choice objective types questions & duration of the written test will be 02 hours 30 minutes. As per official notification, questions will be asked form following topics such as English Composition, General Knowledge, Current affairs and Test of Reasoning, Indian Constitution, Law of Contracts and Torts, Law of Limitation, Civil Procedure Codes, Criminal Procedure code and Indian Penal Code etc. You can visit official website to get more information about exam pattern & syllabus.
WBPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern/Admit Card:
Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Official Website: pscwb.org.in
Category: Exam Pattern/Syllabus.
Post Name: Civil Judge.
- Date of WBPSC Pre-Exam: May 2017.
- PSC WB Final Exam Date: July 2017.
Download WBPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2017 @ www.pscwb.org.in:
As per official notification the West Bengal Judicial Services Preliminary Exam will be take place in the month of May 2017. Only those candidates will be able to attend mains paper, who will be qualified the prelims paper. Hence, WBPSC Judicial Services Admit Card 2017 will be issued few days before written test. If you fail to produce admit card & valid ID card, will not allow to enter in the examination hall. All the rest of details regarding WBPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern are explained underneath.
West Bengal Judicial Services Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- There will be 200 MCQs (Objective Type Question Paper).
- Exam Paper will be of 200 Marks for WBPSC.
- Duration of the written test will be 2 hours 30 Minutes.
Subjects For Preliminary Exam WBPSC:
- English Composition.
- General Knowledge, Current affairs and Test of Reasoning.
- Indian Constitution.
- Law of Contracts and Torts.
- Personal Law.
- Law of Limitation.
- Law of Evidence.
- Civil Procedure Codes.
- Criminal Procedure code and Indian Penal Code
West Bengal Judicial Services Mains Exam Pattern:
- WBPSC Judicial Service Exam consists of 8 Compulsory Papers and 3 Optional Papers.
- It is a Conventional Type Exam.
- In WBPSC Judicial Service Exam each paper will be conducted for 100 Marks.
- The total duration of the WBPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam is 3 Hours.
- English Composition, essay writing.
- Bengali/Urdu/Hindi/Santali/Nepali composition, essay and translation from English into Bengali/Urdu /Hindi/Nepali/Santali.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Civil Procedure Code.
- Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Law of Contracts and Torts.
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Hindu Law.
- Muhammadan Law.
- Jurisprudence and principles of legislation.
- Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance.
- Principles of Equity including the Law of Trusts and Specific Relief.
- Partnership Act.
- Law of Limitation and Law of Prescription.
- The Indian Constitution and Constitutional Law.
Syllabus for English Paper:
- Vocabulary test.
- Phrasal verbs.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Use of appropriate and qualifying words
- The same words bearing more than one meaning etc.