UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification :
Are you preparing for UPSC Jobs? If yes, here we are providing the complete information about UPSC Scientific Officer Notification 2017. Earlier, Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 19 Asst Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer & Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General. Candidates who have completed Master Degree in concerned trade may apply for UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017. Interested aspirants may submit online registration form before 16th Nov 2017.
More Information- UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer.
- Scientific Officer.
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive).
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General.
No of Posts: 19.
Job Location: Across India.
UPSC Scientific Officer Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA). Interested aspirants must pay the application fee Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility. Rest of details regarding UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017 like qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject.
- Scientific Officer (Chemical): Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology.
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive): Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Read the official notification for more details.
- Not exceed 35 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt. Rules.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): No.
- Written Exam and Interview.
- Physical/Medical test.
How to Apply for UPSC Application Form 2017:
- Log on to UPSC careers www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Last Date: 16.11.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank: 17.11.2017.