Union Public Service Commission – UPSC ESE Application Form 2017 Released Engineering Services Exam Apply Before 28th Oct :
UPSC ESE Application Form 2017: Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC ESE Application Form 2017 on 28 Sept 2016 and will close on 26th Oct 2016 (18:00 hrs). This is a good news for all those candidates who are waiting for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017. There are two different types of registration forms i.e. Part I registration for ESE & Part IT registration for Engineering Services (ES). Interested applicants must have degree in engineering from a recognised university. The age of candidates must be between 21 to 30 year as on 1st January 2016. Therefore, online application form of IES / ESE can be filled from 28th Sept to 21st Oct 2016. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, GD & personal Interview.
UPSC ESE Application Form 2017 | ESE Exam Schedule:
UPSC has released complete details about UPSC ESE Application Form 2017 on its official website www.upsconline.nic.in.The written exam of UPSC IES-ESE 2017 will complete in 2 stages i.e. preliminary & mains paper. In the UPSC ESE prelims exam questions will be asked from following topics such as general studies & engineering discipline papers. In the mains paper questions will be asked from engineering discipline Paper I & Paper II. The UKPSC ESE Pre-test will be held on 08th Jan 2017. The mains paper will be held on 14th May 2017. Applicants must prepare according to exam pattern & syllabus. To get more information we suggest to visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Download UPSC ESE Notification 2017 @ www.upsconline.nic.in:
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017 will be released few days before written test. Only those candidates will be able to download admit card, whose application form has been accepted by authority. It (Hall Ticket) is very important stuff & contains valuable details like as roll no, center location etc. If you fail to produce admit card & valid ID card, will not allow to take the written test. All the rest of details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 are explained underneath.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official website: upsconline.nic.in.
Category: Exam Notification.
Name of the posts:
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
No of the posts: 440
Eligibility criteria for UPSC ESE Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must have degree in engineering from a recognised university. Or degree/diploma in engineering from any foreign university/college/institute recognised by govt.
- Check UPSC ESE Notification 2016 for details about eligibility.
- Between 21 to 30 year as on 1st January 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the certain categories according to govt. norms.
- Written test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal interview.
How To Apply For UPSC ESE Application Form 2017:
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find out online application form of IES-ESE.
- Enter the complete details.
- Upload all required scans copies.
- Click on submit options.
- Publication of notification: 29th Sept 2016.
- Starting date: 29th Sept 2016.
- Deadline: 21st Oct 2016.
- Examination date (UPSC ESE): 08th Jan 2017.
- Mains Exam: 14th May 2017.