UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2017:
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Monday issued the admit cards for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 on its official website. The online test is going to take place on 13th August 2017 at selected center across the country. UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2017 has been available on its official website. Only those candidates will b able to admit card, whose application form has been accepted by authority. As we all know that admit card is very important stuff & contains valuable details such date, time, venue, applicant’s photograph, signature etc.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2017 Exam Date (13rd Aug):
Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in.
Category: Hall Ticket.
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services.
Date of Written Exam: Sunday, 13 August, 2017.
Download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017 Exam Date @ upsconline.nic.in:
The UPSC CMS Exam 2017 will be computer based. The time duration of each paper will be 2 hours. Paper I and Paper II will contain 120 questions each. The questions will be having multiple choices. You can visit official website to get more information about exam pattern & syllabus. Follow the given instruction to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2017 before link deactivated.
Steps to Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 Admit Card:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- After that look for link of UPSC CMS Exam Call Letter 2017.
- Enter the complete details & click on submit options.
- In a few seconds admit card will display on screen.
- Download for further use.
Scheme of Exam:
- Written Examination contains tow papers.
- Maximum marks for each paper 250 with 120 Questions.
- Duration of the written test 02 hours..