Apply UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form Before 19th May :
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017: The Union Public Service Commission on Wednesday published an official notification & announcing date and procedure for applying for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 on its official website. It is a great news for all those candidates who are willing to apply UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form. The complete official notification has been uploaded on its official web portal. Interested applicants must have completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India. Even those candidates who are going to appear in the final years can also apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017. Approximately 710 vacancies would be filled through the examination such as Medical Officer, Junior Scale and General Duty Medical Officer posts.
UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form | Exam Pattern & Important Dates:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in.
Paper I- General Medicine, General Ability & Pediatrics & Paper II- Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Surgery & Preventive & Medicine.
Category: Exam Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017:
- Completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- Also, those candidates can apply who are going to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Download UPSC CMS 2017 Notification @ upsconline.nic.in:
Therefore, all eligible applicants can apply UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form before 19th May via online mode. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam will be held on August 13, 2017. The results of the computer based exam is likely to be declared in the month of September/October 2017. In online test, questions will be asked from following topics such as Paper I- General Medicine, General Ability & Pediatrics & Paper II- Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Surgery & Preventive & Medicine. Before applying application form, candidates must read the complete official notification.
- Age should be less than 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs. 200.
- SC/ST/PH/Women category: No Fee.
Exam Pattern For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017:
- General Medicine 70 questions.
- General Ability 30 questions.
- Paediatrics 20 questions.
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics: 40 questions.
- Surgery: 40 questions.
- Preventive & Medicine: 40 Questions.
- (100 Marks)
- Written test.
- Skill test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form Via Online:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- After that read the complete official notification.
- Click on online registration form & click on it.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Dates:
- Date of notification: 26/04/2017.
- Last date: 19/05/2017.
- Date of Combined Medical Services Exam:13/08/2017.