Apply For Combined Defence Services Examination – CDS Recruitment 2016 :
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2016: If you are looking forward to make career in Indian Navy or Indian Air force, then you must apply for UPSC CDS Online Application Form 2016. Union Public Service Commission released notification application for Combined Defence Services Examination II. CDS written test is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Interested candidates must have graduate degree in engineering from a recognized university. Also applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs.200 by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI. All eligible applicants can submit UPSC CDS Recruitment 2016 Application Before 12th August. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, group discussion, personal Interview & document verification.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2016 Written Exam Notification:
Every year Combined Defence Services II Examination is conducted by (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission. UPSC is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the civil services examination, Indian forest service examination, CDS Examination, NDA & more. All eligible applicants may apply online application form before12th August 2016. In written test of CDS II, questions will be asked from following topics such as general studies, general knowledge, current affair, physic, chemistry, reasoning, mental ability & English. The online test will be objective types with multiple choice questions. Admit card will be released before 10 to 15 days of written test on its official website. Applicants can use their application no, DOB & password to download admit card. If you do not produce hall ticket & valid ID proof, you will not allow to the examination hall.
Download UPSC CDS Notification 2016 For Complete Details:
Union Public Service Commission has published notification to conduct Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination for SSC Women (Non Technical) under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy & others. All the rest of details regarding UPSC Jobs are given underneath. Candidates can follow the given instruction to apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2016 Application Form Before 12th August.
How To Apply For UPSC CDS Online Application Form 2016:
- Go to official website & login.
- Search for online application form & click on it.
- After that fills all details & upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: upsc.gov.in.
Category: Government Jobs.
Name of the posts: CDS II.
No of the posts: 413 Vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have graduate degree in engineering from a recognized university.
- For more details about education, we advise to visit UPSC CDS Notification 2016.
- Candidate should born not earlier than 2nd July 1993 and later than 1st July 1998.
- Age relaxation will be according Indian Government rules.
- General/OBC category: Rs. 200.
- Candidates can deposit application fee through net banking, visa card / master card / credit card / debit card.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Starting Date For Online Application Form: 16th of July, 2016.
- Closing Date For Online Application Form: 12th of August, 2016.