Union Public Service Commission – Apply UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016 For Professor, Principal & Asst Professor Posts @ upsc.gov.in :
UPSC Recruitment 2016: Union Public Service Commission invites online application for recruitment of 23 Professor, Principal & Asst Professor vacancies in various departments. This is a good chance for all those candidates who are looking for UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants must have post graduate/master degree in concerned subject from recognized university. The age of candidates must be in between 18 to 50 year as on 27th Oct 2016. Age relaxation will be only eligible for the reserved categories. Thus all eligible Interested applicants must submit application form through online before 27th Oct 2016. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test, experiences skill test & personal interview.
UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form:
All Interested applicants will have pay Rs.25 as application fee in any branch of the SBI by cash. Also applicants can pay by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are free from application fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other exam or selection. In the written test of UPSC Assistant Professors Exam, questions will be asked form following topics such as general studies, GK, current affair, logical questions, reasoning, numerical, general Hindi & English. As per official notification there will be around 200 MCQs & duration of the written test will be 03 hours. According to merit list applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview & document verification.
Download UPSC Assistant Professors Notification 2016:
Candidates must apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016 Online Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted. All the rest of details regarding UPSC Assistant Professors Vacancies 2016 are given underneath.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Professor, Principal & Asst Professor Posts.
- Professor (Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent) – 01 post.
- Principal – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Botany – 03 posts.
- Asst Professor in Chemistry – 04 posts.
- Asst Professor in English – 04 posts.
- Asst Professor in Gujarati – 04 posts.
- Asst Professor in Hindi – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Mathematics – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Physics – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Psychology – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Sanskrit – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Sociology – 01 post.
- Asst Professor in Zoology – 02 posts.
No of the posts: 23.
UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have post graduate/master degree in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check UPSC Assistant Professors Notification 2016 for more information.
- Candidates should not exceed 50 years for S. No-01 & 02, 35 years for S. No-03 to 13.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees. Twenty five) as application fee in any branch of the SBI by cash.
- Or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply For UPSC Assistant Professors Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on online application form & click on it.
- After that select the post & fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Deadline: 27th Oct 2016.