TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Here we are providing the complete details about TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Notification 2018. The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited invites online application for the posts of Assistant Engineer in Electrical, Civil, & Telecom department. There are total 330 vacancies for AE via direct recruitment. Thus, candidates who have qualified graduate degree in Electrical and Electronics Civil & Telecommunication Engineering may apply for TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants may apply online application from 01st February to 16th Feb 2018. The selection will be based on written examination.
Complete Details- TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited.
Official Website: www.tstransco.in.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 250.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 49.
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom): 31.
No of Posts: 330.
Job Location: Telangana.
TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 Important Dates:
TSTRANSCO is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through online. Therefore, candidates are strongly advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide, which is given underneath. The written test contains 100 multiple choice questions. The duration of the written exam will be 2 hours. The rest of details regarding TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria For TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- 18 to 44 years As on 01-07-2017.
- Online Application Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-.
- No fee for SC/ST/BC Communities & PH category.
- written examination.
How to Apply for TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Application Form 2018:
- Visit tstransco.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting date: 01/02/2018.
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 16/02/2018.
- Last date: 16/02/2018.
- Date of examination: 11/03/2018.