Apply TSPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in :
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Good news for all those candidates who are looking for latest government jobs in Telangana State. Recently Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notification for the posts of 152 Junior Lecturers. Interested applicants who have completed PG Degree can apply online application form before last date. Age of candidates for TSPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2017 should be between 18 to 44 years. Age relaxation is eligible for eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Selection of aspirants will be based on written test, skill test and personal interview.
TSPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Registration Form:
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Jr Lecturer.
No of Posts: 152.
Job Location: Telangana State.
Download TSPSC Jr Lecturer Notification 2017 Exam Dates:
Each & every aspirants must have pay application fee (Rs. 200) & 120 as examination fee before last date. As per official notification, the screening test will be held in Hyderabad. However, the commission reserves the right to abolish/create new center or centers for administrative reasons. Hence, TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2017 will be issued on its official website. The candidates are advised to read TSPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2017 before applying application form.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Completed post graduate from a recognized university.
- Check TSPSC Jr Lecturer Notification 2017 for details.
- Between 18-44 Years.
- SC/ST/BC’s Candidates 05 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Salary: Rs. 37100-91450
Application Fee: Rs. 200 & Examination Fee Rs. 120.
- Written test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for TSPSC Jr Lecturer Online Registration Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or go to official website.
- Read the complete official notification.
- After that click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.06.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.06.2017.