Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test- Apply TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in Before 18th April:
TS LAWCET Notification 2017: Here we are very happy to provide the complete information about TS LAWCET Application Form 2017. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test-2017 & Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE. This is one the biggest chance for those candidates who are looking for make their career in Indian Law. Interested applicants must have graduate degree of minimum 03 years’ duration from a recognized University with at least 45% marks to get admission in LLB (3 Year Course). While those who want to take admission in LLB (5 Year Course), should have possessed Intermediate Examination with at least 45% marks. Candidates must read the complete TS LAWCET Notification 2017 before applying application form.
Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Official Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Location: Telangana State.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2017:
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: March 2017 (18/03/2017).
- Closing date without late fee:18/04/2017.
- Last Date to apply with late fee: 15 /05/2017.
- LAWCET Exam Date: 27 May 2017.
- LAWCET Exam Result Date: June 2017.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- LAWCET Counseling Date: June 2017.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates:
Therefore, all eligible applicants can apply TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 before 18th April without late fee. With the late fee, you can submit application form till 15th May 2017. Admission will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test & admission counseling. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test-2017 (TSLAWCET 2017) will be held on 27th May 2017. It consists of three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 & the duration if test is 90 minutes. Questions will be asked from following topics such as GK, current affair, reasoning, logical reasoning, aptitude test, Indian Law & English. TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 will be issued few days before written test on its official website.
TS LAWCET Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- LLB (3 years) Course: Graduate Degree from a recognized university/institution with minimum 45% marks.
- For LLB (5 years) Course: Passed 12th class/Intermediate or any equivalent with at least 45% marks.
Application Fee For & TS PGLCET 2017 Notification & TS LAWCET Notification 2017:
- For General candidates: Rs. 350.
- For SC/ST applicants: Rs. 250.