Apply Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 :
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017: Good news for all those candidates who are looking for latest government Jobs in Tamil Nadu. Recently District Court Tiruvannamalai has invited offline application form for 85 Office Assistant, Masalchi & Other Posts. To apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 application form, candidates must have graduate degree from a recognized university. Interested applicants can download application form through official website & send to organization address before last date. Selection will be based on written test, skill test & personal Interview.
Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017Application Form:
Organization: District Court Tiruvannamalai.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Office Assistant, Masalchi & Other Posts.
No of Posts: 85.
Job Location: Tiruvannamalai District.
Download Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Assistant Notification 2017:
Tiruvannamalai is one of the most venerated places in Tamil Nadu. The formation of Tiruvannamalai District was in October 1989.Thiru. P.Kolappan IAS was the first Collector of Tiruvannamalai District. You can visit official website to get more information about this department. All the rest of details regarding Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 is mentioned underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for Tiruvannamalai District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Completed graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Read the Tiruvannamalai District Court Notification 2017 for more info.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 to 35 years.
- Backward Classes and Backward classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities: 18 to 32 years.
- Others (SC’s, SC(A)s, ST’s, MBC’s /DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s): 18 to 30 years.
- Physically handicapped: 18 to 40 years.
- Office Asst: Rs.4800 – 10000.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
How to Apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Application Form 2017:
- Download Application Form or visit official web portal.
- Fill up the complete details & attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
- Deadline: 21st June 2017.