Thane DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification :
Dear candidates, here we come with complete details about Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2017. Thane DCC Bank has issued a notification for the posts of 205 Jr Manager, Sr Banking Assistant, Jr Banking Asst, Peon, Watchman jobs in Maharashtra. Good news for all those candidates who are doing preparation for Banking. Interested candidates may Thane DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 application before 30th October.
More Detailed- Thane DCC Bank Recruitment 2017:
Organization: Thane District Central Cooperative Bank.
Official Website: www.thanedistrictbank.com.
Category: Bank Jobs.
- Officer (Jr Management): 03 posts.
- Sr Banking Asst: 19 posts.
- Jr Banking Asst: 160 posts.
- Peon: 20 posts.
- Security Guard/ Watchman: 03 posts.
No of Posts: 205.
Job Location: Thane District/Across India.
Get Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Notification 2017:
The selection will be based on written test and personal Interview. Questions will be asked from following topics such as general studies, GK, current affair, reasoning, computer awareness and English. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply of Thane DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Eligibility Criteria of Thane DCC Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Officer (Junior Management) & Senior Banking Assistant: Degree with Commerce & must passed MSCIT course.
- Jr Banking Asst: Degree with knowledge of Computer.
- Security Guard/ Watchman: 8th Class/ 10th Class.
Age Limit: As on 30th Sept 2017.
- Between 18 to 38 years.
- Peon & Security Guard/ Watchman: minimum 18 years.
Salary: Rs.13443-29960/- Per Month.
- Officer (Jr Management): Rs.650/ & Rs.118/- GST.
- Sr Banking Asst: Rs.600/- & Rs. 108/- GST.
- Jr Banking Asst: Rs.550/- & Rs.100/- GST.
- Peon & Security Guard/ Watchman: Rs. 400/- + Rs.72/- GST.
- Written test.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for Thane DCC Bank Application Form 2017:
- Log on to the website www.thanedistrictbank.com.
- Click on apply online & Fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
- Again click on submit options.
- Take printout of the application form for further purpose.
- Starting Date: 16-10-2017 at 10:30 AM onwards.
- Last Date: 30-10-2017 till 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13-11-2017.