TS EAMCET | Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2017 Begins On 28th Feb :
Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017: As we all know that Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is one the most important & wanted entrance test of the state. Telangana EAMCET Entrance Exam is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on the TS Council of Higher Education Board. This is a good news for all those candidates who are willing to build their career in engineering, architecture, agriculture, medical etc. Then you must get admission in the top university of state if TS. To apply for Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2017, candidates must have passed or appearing in the final examination of 12th or Intermediate with MPC, BPC etc., Physics, Mathematics along with any of subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology. The online registration form is going to start from 28th Feb 2017 to 28th March 2017.
Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2017 Date of Notification (25th Feb):
The selection will be based on their performance in the various rounds such as written test, admission counseling & document verification (admission fee). In Telangana EAMCET Entrance Exam 2017, questions will be asked from following topics such as general studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, math, agriculture, general Science & English Language. There will be around 160 multiple choice questions & duration of the written test will be 03 hours. So here we are providing the complete details about Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2017 along with important dates & times.Click here for TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2017.
Download Complete TS EAMCET 2017 Notification/Eligibility Criteria:
Organization: Telangana State Council of Technical and Higher Education Board
Official Website: www.tseamcet.in
Category: Entrance Exam.
Name of the Exam: Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
Exam Location: Telangana State.
Mode of Application: Online.
Total No. of Seats: Various.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana EAMCET Entrance Exam 2017:
- Should have qualified or appeared for the final year examination of 12th or Intermediate with MPC, BPC etc, Physics, Mathematics along with any of subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
- Read the complete Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017 for more details.
How to Apply for Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website www.tseamcet.in.
- Click on the ‘apply online.
- Make the Fee Payment & fill up the complete details.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the given format.
- Click on I accept terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- Download and Print Application Form.
TS EAMCET 2017 Important Dates:
- Notification Release Date: 13th March 2017
- Availability of the application form: 15th March 2017
- Last date for Submission of application form without late fee: 15th April 2017
- Correction of Online Application data already submitted: 16th April to 21st April 2017
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500: 21st April 2017.
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000: 27th April 2017.
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000: 03rd May 2017.
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000: 8th May 2017.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 1st May to 9th May 2017.
- Date of Entrance Exam:12th May 2017 (Engineering (E) 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & Agriculture & Medical (AM) 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM)
- Primary Answer Key: 13th May 2017 (Tentative)
- Answer Key Objection Received: Till 18th May 2017 (Tentative)
- Result Declaration: 22nd May 2017 (Tentative)
Time- Table For Entrance Exam:
- Engineering (E): 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
- Agriculture and Medical (AM): 2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.