Apply TCIL Recruitment 2017 :
TCIL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited invites offline application for the posts of 100 Engineer & Junior Engineer. It is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates, who are looking forward to settle their career in engineering sector under government department. However, all interested aspirants can apply TCIL Recruitment 2017 application form before last date. The final selection will be based on merit list & skill test.
TCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Official Website: www.tcil-india.com.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Engineer (50) & Junior Engineer (50).
No of Posts: 100.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Download TCIL Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to the given postal address. Read the complete TCIL Recruitment 2017 official notification before applying application form.
Eligibility Criteria for TCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree / Diploma from a recognized university.
- Read the complete official TCIL Notification 2017 for more details about eligibility.
- Maximum 40 Years as on 01st Sept 2017.
- Age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- Engineer: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Jr. Engineer: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Skills test and Merit list.
How to Apply for TCIL Engineer Application Form 2017:
- First read the complete official notification.
- Download application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
The Executive Director (IT&HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL, Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048.
- Last Date to Apply Offline – 12/10/2017.