Apply SSC Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017 :
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017. This is a great news for all those candidates who doing for preparation for SSC SI & ASI CAPF Recruitment Exam. There are total 2221 vacancies for Sub-Inspectors & Asst Sub-Inspectors posts. Interested applicants must have graduate degree from a reorganized university to apply for SSC Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017. Therefore, eligible applicants age must be between 20 to 25 years as on 01st Jan 2017. Age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants (SC/ST & OBC) under Indian government rules. Selection will be based on the basis of physical test, written test & medical examination.
SSC Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017 Online Registration Form:
Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male): 616 & Female: 256.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Male): 697 & Female: 89.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF (Male): 507& Female: 56.
No of Posts: 2221.
Job Location: Delhi.
Download SSC Sub Inspectors Notification 2017 Important Dates:
The SSC CPO Exam pattern consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II. It (SSC CPO Tier-1) contacts computer based online test of 200 marks in 120 minutes of time duration. Questions will be asked from following topics such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension. Only those candidates will be called for written test, who have qualified the written physical test. Read the official SSC Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017 notification before online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017:
- Graduate Degree.
- Check SSC Sub Inspectors Notification 2017 for more information about education.
- Between 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation: 03 years for OBC & 05 years for SC/ ST.
- Gen/OBC: Rs 100.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Females: No Fees.
- Written test.
- Medical test.
How to Apply For SSC CPO 2017 Application Form:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- After that read the complete official notification.
- Click on online application form & fill up the details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Released of Official Notification: 22nd April 2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 15th May 2017 (up to 5.00 PM).