Apply SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 :
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission has published an official notification & invited online application for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts. The commission has scheduled examination dates for stenographer Grade C & D exam 2017 i.e. from 4th to 7th Sept 2017. This is great news for all those candidates who are looking for latest government Jobs across the country. Interested applicants must have passed HSC or its equivalent from any recognized Board of India. Age of candidates should be between18-27 years i.e. candidates must not have born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998. Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under India government rules. However, those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 application form before last date. Selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test and personal Interview.
SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 Apply Application Form @ ssconline.nic.in/ssc:
Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: ssconline.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Steno Grade C & D.
Name of the Exam: Staff Selection Commission.
Exam Name: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Test.
No of Posts: Various.
Job Location: Across India.
Check SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification & Important Dates:
Staff Selection Commission is popularly known as SSC. It is an official organization, which comes under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries & Departments of the Subordinate Offices. The selection will be based on their merit list & rules of reservations. You can visit official website to get more Information about exam pattern & syllabus. Those candidates, who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format, whenever such certificates are sought by concerned Regional/Sub Regional Offices at the time of Document Verification. Read the complete SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 official notification before applying online registration form.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Steno Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should have passed class 12 standards or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Read the complete SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification for more information & details.
- Between 18-27 years i.e. candidates must not have born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules.
- Written Exam.
- Skill test.
- Typing test.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting date: 17-06-2017
- Last date: 15-07-2017
- Date of issue of SSC Admit card: July 2017.
- Date of SSC exam declares i.e. 4th to 7th September 2017 (CBE).
- The date of Result to be declared: October 2017.