Apply For Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 For 148 Apprentices Posts Before 25th Feb:
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 :Good news for all those candidates who are waiting for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The online application form has been invited for all eligible & interested aspirants who are looking forward to settle their career in Indian railway (Southern Railway). A per Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 there are total 148 vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts (Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter, welder, Electrician & Electronics Mechanic & Fresher (Radiology and Pathology) posts. Interested applicants should have completed 12th lass from a recognized board along with ITI courses & work experiences skills. However, all eligible aspirants can apply Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form 2017 before 25th Feb. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test & personal interview. Candidates must read the complete notification before applying registration form.
Download Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Organization: Southern Railway.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Category: Govt jobs.
Posts Name: Apprentices
Total No. Of Posts: 148.
Jobs Location: Coimbatore (Podanur).
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 & also have National Trade Certificate in the Relevant Trade for Ex-ITI.
- 12th Class Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Biology for Fresher (Radiology & Pathology)
- Check Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 for detailed information.
- B/w 15 years to 24 years as on 26 January 2017.
- OBC Applicants: 3 years.
- SC/ST Applicants: 5 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 years.
- Unreserved Applicants: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD & Women Applicants: No Fee
- Based on Education Qualification.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form 2017:
- logon to the web : www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download Application form & fill the required details.
- Attach all required documents.
- Post to organization address.
Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway- Podanur,
Tamil Nadu-641 023.
- Initial date to Submit Application Form: 2nd January 2017.
- Last Date: 25 February 2017.