SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Registration For Special Management Executives Banking Jobs:
SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in the Post of Special Management Executive (Banking). Special Management Executive (SME) are appointed in specialized departments in SBI to oversee and supervise certain banking activities. As per official notification there are total 554 vacancies for Special Management Executives Posts. Interested applicants must have CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA (Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree in Finance or related subjects from any recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies/AICTE). Also, candidates must have minimum 05 years of experiences skills in the required field. Age of aspirants must be between 25 to 40 years as on the given dates & age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. However, eligible applicants can apply SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form Before 18th May.
SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: State Bank of India.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Special Management Executives (SME) Banking.
No of Posts: 554.
Job Location: Across India.
Download SBI SME Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of online objective test, group exercise and/or interview. The online test is scheduled on 18th June 2017 across the country. In the online test, questions will be asked from following topics such as General/Banking Awareness, Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis, English, Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis & general studies. Total 200 number of questions which carries 200 marks & duration of the online test 120 minutes. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SME Recruitment 2017:
- CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) in full time or equivalent postgraduate degree in Finance from any recognized university.
- Read the complete official notification for more information about education.
- SME (MMGS III) posts: 25 – 40 years.
- SME (MMGS II) posts: 25 – 35 years.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST & Other Reserved categories: Rs. 100/-
- MMGS III posts: Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950.
- MMGS II posts: Rs. 42,020 – Rs. 51,490.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SBI Special Management Executives Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- After that click online application form & fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents & click on submit options.
- Starting date to apply: 03/05/2017.
- Closing date to apply: 18/05/2017.
- Written Examination Date: 18/06/2017.