Apply RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 Before 19th April :
RITES Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017: RITES Limited has published an official notification for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Signal & Telecommunications engineering. It is going to recruit the best & dynamic young applicants for Graduate Engineer Trainees posts. Interested applicants must have graduate degree in Engineering in concerted subject from a recognized university. Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) should have at least 50% marks in Engineering Degree against reserved posts. Age of aspirants must be between 21 to 30 years as on 01st March 2017. Age relaxation will be provided the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. However, eligible applicants can submit RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 application for before 19th April.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Engineer Trainees Posts:
Organization: RITES LIMITED
Official Website: www.rites.com
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainees.
No of posts: n/a.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Download RITES Limited Notification 2017 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on GATE Score & Personal Interview. Candidates must note that only one score GATE 2017 or GATE 2016 will be considered for candidates who have valid scores for both the years. The final selection will be based on score of GATE & performance in the personal interview. Applicants must carry all required documents along valid ID card at the time of face to face round. Candidates obtaining valid Marks (out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed for Personal Interview based on their marks in the corresponding paper of GATE 2016 or GATE 2017. All the further details regarding RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have graduate degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Read the complete RITES Limited Notification 2017 for more information & details.
- Between 21 to 30 years as on 01st March 2017.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules.
Application Fee: No fee required.
- Written test,
How to Apply for RITES Graduate Engineer Trainees Application Form 2017:
- First go to official website or click on given link below.
- Again, click on online application form.
- Enter the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
Produce these Documents @ Time of Interview:
- Recent passport size colour photographs.
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- (X, XII, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.
- Proof of identity & Address.
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application.
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
- GATE Scorecard in original.
- Staring date: 29th March 2017.
- Last date: 19th April 2017.