About PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification :
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 81 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Junior Officer Trainee. Good news for all those candidates who are looking for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2017. Interested aspirants who full fill the eligibility criteria can apply PGCIL Recruitment 2017 online application form before 20th Sept at www.powergridindia.com. The final selection will be based on their performance in the written examination.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- No. of Vacancy: 55 Posts.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 16000 per Month.
- No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 12500-27500 per Month.
Junior Officer Trainee:
- No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 16500 per Month.
No of Posts: 81.
Job Location: All India.
Download PGCIL Notification 2017 Important Dates:
The written test will be Computer Based Test (Objective type Question) & duration of the written test will be 02 hours. The questions consists of two parts i.e. Part I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions & Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc. Read the complete PGCIL Recruitment 2017 official notification for more information & details.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Institute.
- Assistant (Finance): B.Com from a recognized University.
- Junior Officer Trainee: Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate.
- Read the complete PGCIL Notification 2017 for more Information & details.
- Assistant: Maximum 28 Years.
- All other posts: 27 years.
- Assistant: Rs. 200.
- All others posts: Rs. 300.
- Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Assistant Finance Application Form 2017:
- First go to official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online & fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.09.2017.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.09.2017.
- Date of Written Exam: 23.10.2017.