OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 :
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is scheduled to conduct the written test for junior clerk posts very soon. OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 is going to available on its official website. Applicants can use their application registration, DOB & other details to download admit card & valid ID card. It contains valuable details like date, time, roll no, venue details, photograph, registration no, etc. Those who do not have exam call letter & valid ID card; will not allow entering in the examination hall.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 Download Exam Call Letter:
Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
Official Web Portal: www.osssc.gov.in.
Post Name: Jr Clerk Posts.
Job Location: Odisha
Category: Admit Card.
Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2017 Admit Card Online:
Questions will be asked from following topics such as Part I: Language Test (English & Odia), Part II: objective general Knowledge for paper I & paper II objective mathematics & Basic Computer Skills. You can visit official website to get more information about exam pattern & syllabus. Follow the given instruction to download OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 before examination date.
How to Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- After that click on download link of admit card.
- Enter the complete details & click on submit options.
- Download admit card will display on screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Exam Pattern & syllabus:
- OSSSC Junior Clerk consists of 02 papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- The written test will be conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- Objective Type/ Multiple Choice question paper.
- Paper-I will Contain 185 question for 185 Marks.
- Duration of paper I will be2 Hours 30 Mins.
- Duration of 2nd Paper will Contain 200 questions for 200 Marks & 03 Hours.