About OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 :
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017: Odisha Public Service Commission is popularly known as OPSC. It is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. Odisha PSC was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. You can visit official website to get more information about this organization. Recently Odisha Commission has invited online application for recruitment of 230 Post Graduate Teacher posts. Interested aspirants must have master degree in concerned subjects from recognized university. Age of candidates must be between 21 to 32 years as on 01st Jan 2017. Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Therefore, all eligible applicants can apply OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 online application from 01st Aug to 21st Aug.
OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Govt Jobs In Odisha:
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher.
No of Posts: 230.
Job Location: Odisha.
Download OPSC Teacher Notification 2017 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test and personal Interview. Selected candidates work location will be Odisha along with handsome salary scale (Rs. 9300-34800). Applicants have to pay Rs. 300 (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI. Interested candidates may apply OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 online application through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 01st Aug to21st Aug2017 printout of online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to organization address.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Master degree in the concerned subjects from recognized University
- Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with B.Ed.
- Between 21 to 32 years as on 01st Jan 2017.
- Age relaxation is eligible for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800.
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 300.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates of Odisha.
- Written exam.
- Skill test.
- Document Verification.
Steps to Apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- Read the complete instruction.
- Click on apply online Registration form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 01st Aug 2017.
- Last Date: 21st Aug 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy Online Application: 31st Aug 2017.