Apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 :
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Odisha Police has published notification for the recruitment of 92 Gurkha Sepoy vacancies in Odisha Special Armed Police 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, and Odisha. The recruitment test will be held on 29th Aug 2017 at OSAP 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda. Only those candidates will be able to apply Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2017, who has passed Class VII from any recognized institution. The age of the candidate must be between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable to Ex-Army personnel as per existing rules. Therefore, those candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria can apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Application form before last date. Selection will be based on physical test, Viva Voce test and personal Interview.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Download Application Form:
Organization: Odisha Police Department.
Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs, Police Jobs.
Post Name: Constable.
No of Posts: 92.
Job Location: Odisha.
Download Odisha Police Notification 2017:
Only those candidates will be called for viva Voce, who has qualified the physical test. In the physical test, applicants will have to participate into several of rounds such as running, broad jumping and High Jumping. The candidates who qualify in the physical tests shall have to appear in a Viva Voce test. Since the Gurkha candidates are not familiar with Odia language they are exempted from Odia test. However, the selected candidates have to pass the Odia test within 3 years of service which will be included in the training curriculum. Before applying application form, candidates must read the complete Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
- Passed Class VII from any recognized institution (HSC or equivalent examination will be given preference).
- Read the complete Odisha Police Notification 2017 for more information.
- 18 – 25 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable to Ex Army Personnel as per existing rules.
- Physical test.
- Written Exam
- Skill test.
How to Apply for Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- Read the complete official notification.
- Download Application Form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
OSAP 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda,
PO- OMP Line,
PS/ DIST – Jharsuguda, Odisha, India
Pin – 768204
- Starting Date: Available Now.
- Last date to submit application: 31st July 2017.
- Exam Date: 29th August 2017.