About NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018 :
National Thermal Power Corporation has invited online application for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE Score 2018. As per NTPC EET Notification 2018, there are total 150 vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainee. Candidates who have completed graduate degree in engineering may apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants may submit online application form 31st January 2018. The selection will be based on their performance in the GATE Score 2018 & personal interview.
Full Information – NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018:
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
Official Website: www.ntpccareers.net.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Engineering Executive Trainee.
- Electrical: 35.
- Mechanical: 55.
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 40
- Mining: 20.
No of Posts: 150.
Job Location: Across India.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Notification 2018:
Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. There is no registration/examination fee for SC / ST / PWD/ XSM categories. Based on GATE Score 2018, candidates will be shortlisted for online behavioral test, aptitude test, group discussion and personal Interview. Before applying NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018, candidates must read the complete official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have graduate degree in Engineering from a recognized Institute with not less than 65% marks.
- For more details, you can check the official notification.
- General/OBC: Rs.150/-.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex. Servicemen: No Fees.
- Merit Based on Academic Performance.
- GATE 2018 Score.
How to Apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Application Begins: 10/01/2018.
- Last Date: 31/01/2018 till Midnight.