Apply NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017 :
NPCIL Recruitment 2017: Nuclear Power Corporation of India invites online application for 56 Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Asst) & Stipendiary Trainees (technician) Vacancies. Good news for all those candidates who are looking for govt jobs in the state of Maharashtra. However, interested aspirants who full fill the eligibility criteria can apply NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017 online application form before last date. The final selection will be based on training merit list and trade/skill test.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India.
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Asst) & Stipendiary Trainees (Technician).
No of Posts: 56.
Stipendiary Trainees(Scientific Assistant):
- No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- (Per Month).
Stipendiary Trainees (Technician) (Category-II):
- No. of Vacancy: 50 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.6200/- (Per Month).
Job Location: Tarapur (Maharashtra).
Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Notification 2017:
The selected candidates will be required to give an agreement and Service Bond for a period 3 years to maximum 5 years. However, trainees who score less than the prescribed marks for absorption will not be absorbed and will be discharged from training. Read the complete NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017 official notification before applying online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017:
- Scientific Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or B.Sc Degree.
- Technician: SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate.
- Read the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Notification 2017 for more information.
Age Limit: As on 25.10.2017.
- 18 to 25 for Scientific Assistant.
- 18 to 24 years for Technician.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- Written Test and Trade/Skill Test.
How to Apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website & read the complete notification & Instruction.
- Click on online registration form & fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 30.09.2017.
- Last Date: 25.10.2017.