Apply NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 :
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is one the most popular & prestige institute for higher studies. It is located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha. Recently NIT Rourkela has issued an official notification for recruitment of 153 superintendents, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Jr Assistant, Technical Assistant & others. Good news for all those candidates who are looking for non teaching government jobs in the state of Odisha. Interested aspirants must have graduate degree in concerned subject from a recognized university along with computer knowledge. Maximum age limit is 30 years for technical assistant & 27 years for junior assistant posts. Those who full fill the complete requirement can apply, NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 application form before 03rd July.
NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Organization: National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.
Official Website: www.nitrkl.ac.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Superintendent: 10.
- Accountant: 10.
- Technical Assistant: 52.
- Technical Assistant (Library): 02.
- Jr Assistant: 31.
- Technician: 44.
- Laboratory Assistant: 14.
No of Posts: 153.
Job Location: Rourkela.
Download NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Notification 2017:
Interested applicants must pay the application/examination fee (Rs. 300) through online mode before last date. SC, ST, PWD and female candidates have not to pay the application fee. Candidates who will get selected for interview will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their reservation category, educational qualification, experience and others. All the rest of details regarding NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017:
- Technical Assistant: Graduate Degree in Science in relevant subject.
- Jr Assistant: 10+2in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Technical Asst: Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Jr Assistant: Maximum age 27 years.
- Gen/OBC: Rs 300.
- SC/ST/PWD, Ex-Servicemen & Women: No Fee.
- Written Exam.
- Skill test.
- Verification Of Documents.
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below.
- Read the complete official notification & click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details & attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Deadline: 03rd July 2017.