Act Apprentices Jobs At Allahabad – Apply NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017: North Central Railway issued an official notification & invited online application for 413 Act Apprentices post @ www.mponline.gov.in. Interested applicants must have 10th class board certificate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Also, interested should have ITI certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. The age of interested aspirants must be between 15 to 24 years as on the given date. Age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Mode of application-Willing applicants may register & apply registration form through official website www.mponline.gov.in before last date.
NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Before applying NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017 online application form candidates should ensure that they are full fill for these posts. Any particular of the information filled in online is later found incorrect/fake during course of tallying the certificate, the candidate will be terminated without notice. Even those candidates who do not qualify the ITI from NCVT are not eligible to apply for NCR Allahabad Act Apprentices Online Application Form 2017.
Download NCR Allahabad Notification 2017:
Organization: North Central Railway.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Act Apprentices.
No of posts: 413.
Job Location: Allahabad.
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017:
- Passed 10th class board with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. And also, have ITI certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Read the NCR Allahabad Notification 2017 for more details about eligibility criteria.
- Candidates age limit must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Applicants will have pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi and portal fee of Rs. 70/- will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
Steps to Apply for NCR Allahabad Act Apprentices Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official web portal www.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on online registration form & click on it.
- After that enter the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 15th Feb 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 17th March 2017.