About NCLT Recruitment 2017 Notification :
National Company Law Tribunal invites offline application for the posts of various government jobs. As per NCLT Notification 2017 there are total 60 posts for Deputy Registrar, Asst Registrar, Private Secretary & Asst Library Information Officer. However, aspirants who have full fill the eligibility criteria may apply for NCLT Recruitment 2017. The last date of receiving of application form is 15th December 2017. Selection will be based on merit list of academies (skills) and other rounds.
Full Information- NCLT Recruitment 2017:
Organization: National Company Law Tribunal.
Official Website: www.nclt.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Deputy Registrar: 11.
- Assistant Registrar: 12.
- Private Secretary: 27.
- Assistant Library Information Officer: 10.
No of Posts: 60.
Job Location: Across India.
NCLT Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Candidates, who are called for the interview, will have to submit a self-attested document of educational, birth and experience etc. Applicants must note that the application forms can be downloaded from nclt.gov.in. Aspirants can get the details for eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and other details of NCLT Recruitment 2017 below here.
Eligibility Criteria of NCLT Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have degree in Law from a recognized university.
- For more information, we suggest to read the complete official notification.
- Maximum age: 56 years.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.15, 600 to 39,100 + Rs.7600/-.
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.15,600 to 39,100 + Rs.6600/-.
- Private Secretary: Rs.9, 300 to 34,800 + Rs.4800/-.
- Asst Library Information Officer: Rs.9, 300 to 34,800 + Rs.4600/-.
- Merit List (Experiences Skill test).
- Other Rounds.
How to Apply for NCLT Application Form 2017:
- First, read complete notification.
- Download application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
The Under Secretary,
National Company Law Tribunal,
61h Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.0. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
- Last Date for application reception: 15th December 2017.