NABI Recruitment 2017 Notification :
NABI Scientist Recruitment 2017: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute invited application for the posts of 45 scientist vacancies. NABI is looking for the best, highest caliber and potential at various levels for the posts of scientist. However, those candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria can apply NABI Recruitment 2017 online application form before 30th November. The selection will be based on merit list and experiences skills on concerned posts.
NABI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute.
Official Website: www.nabi.res.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Scientist.
- Scientist-F: 05 Posts.
- Scientist-E: 10 Posts.
- Scientist-D: 15 Posts.
- Scientist-C: 15 Posts.
No of Posts: 45.
Job Location: Mohali.
Download NABI Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Appointment will be made initially on contract in project mode for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended / curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Candidates may choose to apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each position. Rest of details regarding NABI Recruitment 2017 like education qualification, age limit, how to apply etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for NABI Recruitment 2017:
- PhD, MD/ M.Tech/ M.E (Relevant discipline) with research experience.
- Read the complete NABI Notification 2017 for more Information & details.
Age Limit: As on 31st Nov 2017.
- Post 1 & II: 55 years.
- Post 3: 50 years.
- Post 4: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per govt. of India rules.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (Bank details for online transaction refer the notification).
- Merit List & Experiences Skills.
How to Apply for NABI Scientist Application Form 2017:
- Download application form through given link below.
- Read the complete notification & instruction.
- Enter the complete details & attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
The Executive Director, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI),
Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali.
- Last Date: 30-11-2017.