Apply NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 :
NABARD Recruitment 2017: Good news for all those candidates who are searching for latest bank jobs. During the year 2015-16, total 1.27 crore candidates registered for various IBPS Examinations. It’s seems that most of young candidates are looking forward to settle their career in banking sector. Recently National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published an official notification for 117 Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service), Asst Manager in Grade and Asst Manager in Grade A posts. If you are willing to apply for NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 online application for, then must have hold graduate degree from a recognized university. Selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test and personal interview.
NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
Official Website: www.nabard.org.
Category: Bank Jobs.
- Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service),
- Asst Manager in Grade.
No of Posts: 117.
Job Location: Across India.
Download NABARD Grade B Notification 2017:
Applicants should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017 online application form. As per official notification interested applicants are requested to apply only online application form through bank official website i.e. www.nabard.org.No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2017:
- Completed bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Institute.
- Read the complete NABARD Notification 2017 for more information & details.
- Between 21 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants.
- Others: Rs. 900.
- SC/ST/PWD:Rs. 150.
- Manager: Rs.35,150 to Rs.50,900.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.54,400 to Rs.62,400.
- Written Examination.
- Document verification
Steps to Apply for NABARD Recruitment Application Form 2017:
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online registration form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required application form.
- Click on submit options.
- Last date of Manager in Grade: 07-07-2017
- Last date of Asst Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service): 10-07-2017.
- Last date of Asst Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service): 12-07-2017.
- Phase I (Prelim) Online Exam: August 2017.