Apply MP Police SI Recruitment 2017 :
MP VYAPAM Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has published an official notification for 611 Sub Inspector (SI) in various departments. It’s a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for latest government jobs in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Interested aspirants can apply MP Police SI Recruitment 2017 online application through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 01st Aug to 30th Aug. The final selection will be based on their performance in the written test and personal interview. Selected candidates work location will be state of Madhya Pradesh along with handsome salary.
MP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM).
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
Category: Police Jobs, Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Sub Inspector.
No of Posts: 611.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Download MP Police SI Notification 2017 Important Dates:
As per official notification, interested aspirants must have to pay the application fee Rs. 500 for General category candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70 for MP online portal fee for all categories. In the written test, questions will be asked from following topics such as general studies, GK, current affair, reasoning, logical reasoning, math and English language. The written test is scheduled to conduct from 22nd Oct 2017 & 29th Oct 2017 at selected centers across the state. All the rest of details regarding MP Police SI Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Police SI Recruitment 2017:
- Graduate degree in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics form recognized University Or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics.
- Read the complete MP Police SI Notification 2017 for more information about education qualification.
- Between 18 to 25 years as on 01st Aug 2018.
- Check the official notification for more information & details.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs. 3600).
- Gen category: Rs. 500.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP: Rs. 250.
- MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates: Rs.70.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Steps to Apply for MP Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- Read the complete official notification & click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details & attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 01st Aug 2017.
- Deadline: 30th Aug 2017.
- Date of Written Exam: 22sn Oct 2017 & 29th Oct 2017.