Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification- Online Registration Form For Govt Jobs:
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has an advertisement for the recruitment of “Tax Assistant” posts. This is a great news for all those candidates who are doing preparation for public services commission. As per official notification there are total 296 vacancies for Tax Assistant. Interested applicants must have graduate degree in respective trade or equivalent qualification from any recognized University. Age relaxation of aspirants will be eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Those candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria can apply for Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 online application form before 06th June. Selection will be based on their written test (prelims & mains), skill test & personal Interview.
Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Tax Assistant.
No of Posts: 296.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Download Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Notification 2017:
The prelims written test of MPSC Tax Assistant will take place on 30th August 2017. Questions will be asked from following topics such as Marathi, English, General Knowledge, Intelligence Test, Current affairs & Book- Keeping & Accountancy. As per official notification there will be 200 MCQs & duration of the written test will be 02 hours. Admit card of MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancy 2017 will be issued on few days before written test. Most importantly only those candidates will be able to download admit card, whose Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 online application form has been accepted by authority.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Graduate degree in respective trade or equivalent qualification from any recognized University.
- Read the complete official notification to get more information about education.
- 18 to 38 years as on 01.08.2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for Reserved category candidates.
- General: Rs. 373.
- Reserved: Rs. 273.
- Ex Serviceman: Rs. 23.
Salary: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400.
- Written test (prelims & mains).
- Document verification.
How to Apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- Read the complete instruction.
- Click on Apply online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Opening date: 17.05.2017.
- Closing date: 06.06.2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination:30.08.2017.
- Mains Examination Date:31.12.2017.