Constable Posts At Thane | Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 For Constable Posts @ mahapolice.gov.in :
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police comes under the state government and is responsible for maintaining law and order in the state. Recently Maharashtra Police Recruitment Department has published an official notification for recruitment of 273 police constable’s posts. It is a great chance for all those applicants who wants to work in Maharashtra Police. Interested aspirant must have 10th and 12th Class from recognized board. The age of candidates must be between 18 to 25 years as on the given dates. Age relaxation is only eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Only those candidates can apply application form who full fill the complete eligibility criteria of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
The selection will be consisting on their performance in the various rounds such as PST/PET, written test, medical exam and personal interview. Those aspirants who cleared the physical rounds, will be called for written test. The details regarding admit card & exam dates are explained underneath. Maharashtra Police Constable Admit card will be available on its official website. If you fail to produce admit card & valid ID card will not allow to enter in the examination. Read the complete Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 notification before applying application form.
Download Maharashtra Police Notification 2017:
Organization: Maharashtra Police Recruitment Department.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Constable.
No of posts: 273.
Job Location: Thane (Maharashtra).
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Completed 10th and 12th Class from recognized board/school.
- Minimum age for the post is 18 years.
- Maximum age for the post is 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be there for the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Open Category: Rs. 350.
- Another Category: Rs. 200.
- Physical test.
- Written test.
- Medical test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website www.mahapolice.gov.in or click on submit options.
- After that fill up the complete details & upload all required document.
- Click on submit options & save the application registration number.
- Application date:24th February 2017
- Last date:17th March 2017