Apply KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 For 227 SI Posts :
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017: Good news for all those candidates who are looking for latest government Jobs in the state of Karnataka. Recently Karnataka Police Department has published an employment 227 notification for Sub Inspector posts. Applicants between 21 to 40 years of age and those who have completed graduate in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Interview. Selected candidatures work location will be state of Karnataka along with handsome salary scale.
KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application:
Organization: Karnataka Police Department.
Official Website: psi17.ksp-online.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Sub Inspector Posts.
No of Posts: 227.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Download KSP Sub Inspector Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Candidates those who qualify in the Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test only will be called for written examination. Most Important candidates must pay the application/exam fee before last date of registration form. Admit Card will be available few days before written test on its official web portal. All other details like Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply for KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Graduate degree from university recognized by UGC.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates.
- 30 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20000-36300.
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories: Rs, 250.
- SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal): Rs. 100.
- Written Exam.
- Medical test.
Steps to Apply for KSP Sub Inspector Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- After that fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 09th June 2017.
- Deadline: 28th June 2017.