Apply Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 :
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has published an official notification for the posts of 1430 Senior Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies. It’s a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for latest government medical jobs under state government. Therefore, interested aspirants can apply Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 from 10th Aug to 11th Sept @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Selection will be based on their performance in the written test and personal Interview.
Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Online Registration Form:
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Category: Medical Jobs, Govt Jobs.
Details of Post Name:
Sr Medical Officer:
- No of Posts: 1065.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 30400-51300.
General Duty Medical Officer:
- No of Posts: 365.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28100-50100.
No of Posts: 1430.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Download Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Notification 2017:
Karnataka Public Service Commission is also known as KPSC or Karnataka PSC. It is state organization, which is authorized to conduct several of government examination to select the best applicants for state of Karnataka. The final section will be based on their performance and rules of reservation. You can visit official website to get more information about this organization. Pay the application fee of Rs. 300 for general merit, Rs. 150 for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. All the rest of details regarding Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 like qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis from a University established by law in India with MD/MS in relevant discipline
- General Duty Medical Officer: Must have MBBS Degree from a University established by Law in India.
Age Limit: 21 to 42 years.
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category: Rs. 150.
- General Merit: Rs. 300.
- Kannada Language Test,
- Competitive Exam (Computer based recruitment test).
Steps to Apply for KPSC Senior Medical Officer Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below.
- Read the complete instruction.
- After that click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 10th Aug 2017.
- Last Date: 11th Sept 2017.