Apply Karnataka Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2017 For 2626 Posts :
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017:Karnataka Police Department has published an official notification for recruitment of 2626 Civil Police Constable posts. This is a great news for all those candidates who are looking forward to settle their career in Police department.So, contenders who are having the PUC, 12th Std or equivalent as the Educational Qualification are urged to apply for the Karnataka Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2017. Age of candidates must be between 19 to 25 years as on the given dates. Age relaxation is also eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test, physical test, medical test and personal Interview. Selected candidates work location will be Karnataka along with handsome salary packages.
Karnataka Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Organization: Karnataka Police Department.
Official Website: rec16.ksponline.co.in
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Civil Police Constable.
No of Posts: 2626.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Download Karnataka Police Civil Constable Notification 2017:
As per official notification GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- while candidates SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) have to pay Rs.100/- through State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ state bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.Selected applicants will be paid Rs. 11,600 t0 Rs.20,000 per month salary.For more information about the Karnataka Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2017 check this post completely as we updated all the information in a detailed format.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants should have PUC, 12th Std or equivalent qualification.
- Read the complete Karnataka Police Civil Constable Notification 2017 for more information & details.
- Between 19 – 25 years for General category (GM), 19 – 27 years for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and 19 to 30 years for Tribal Candidates as on 12.06.2017.
- General: Rs . 250.
- Others: Rs. 100.
- Physical test.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for Karnataka Police Civil Constable Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Opening Date: 27th May 2017.
- Closing Date: 12th June 2017.
- Last Date to Pay Fee Charges: 14th June 2017.