JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Application :
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Resident Vacancies on a regular basis. There are total 67 vacancies for Sr Resident. Interested aspirants who have completed Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in respective discipline may apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018. Eligible aspirants may attend walkin Interview on 10th January 2018. Carry all required document, certificates & other documents at the time of walkin Interview.
Full Information – JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER).
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Senior Resident.
No of Posts: 67.
Job location: Puducherry.
JIPMER Senior Resident Notification 2018 Important Dates:
Selection of candidates will be based on a written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day. Eligible candidates may attend the written test/Interview held at 08.30.AM from 09th Jan and 10th January 2018. The written test will be multiple choice questions (objective type). Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview on same day (List available on notice board). The rest of details regarding JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018:
- Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in respective discipline.
- Not exceeding 33 years for Post Graduate qualification.
- Not exceeding 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch).
- Refer to official notification for more details.
- PG (Senior Resident): Rs.67700/-.
- Sr Residents selected for EMSD: Rs.56100/-.
- Gen (UR) & OBC category: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-.
- PWD: NIL.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Application Form 2018:
- Check the complete official notification & instruction.
- Download application form.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send the organization address before last date.
- Walk in Interview: 10th Jan 2018.