Jharkhand PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 For 668 Posts :
JPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently invited online applicant to fill the Jharkhand Government High School Headmaster 668 Post. This is good news for all those candidates who are searching for latest government jobs in the state of Jharkhand. Eligible aspirants can apply Jharkhand PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 online application form before 21st August through online mode. Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that all the entries are correct then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be permitted.
Jharkhand PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application:
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Headmaster.
No of Posts: 668.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Download Jharkhand PSC Notification 2017 Important Dates:
As per official notification, interested applicants must have e-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. Thus, candidates belonging to unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600 & Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through debit card/credit card/Internet banking or SBI Collect. All the rest of details regarding Jharkhand PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand PSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017:
- Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or B.Ed in relevant discipline or equivalent approved by NCTE.
- Between 35 to 50 years as on 01st Jan 2017.
- Age Relaxation: For OBC 02 years, For OBC (Female) 03 years & For SC/ST 05 years
- Unreserved/ BC-I & II: Rs. 600.
- SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800.
- Written exam.
Steps to Apply for JPSC Headmaster Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- Read the complete instruction & official notification.
- Click on apply online & fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 22nd July 2017.
- Deadline: 21st Aug 2017.