IIT Madras MA Admission Notification 2017 Integrated Master of Arts Programme Application Form Available @ iitm.ac.in :
IIT Madras MA Admission 2017: The Department of Master of Arts at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras announced the admissions for integrated Master of Arts (MA) in Development Studies and MA in English Studies programme for the academic session 2017. This is a great news for all those candidates who are long waiting for IIT Madras MA Admission Notification 2017. To apply for this master degree course, applicants must have completed the class 12/graduate degree from a recognized Board/Institute. All eligible applicants can submit online application form through official website before 27th January’ 2017. The admission selection will be based on their performance in the entrance test along with group discussion, personal interview & document verification.
IIT Madras MA Admission Notification 2017- Submit Online Registration Form Before 27th Jan:
In IIT Madras MA 2016 Entrance Exam, questions will be asked from following topics such as English, Comprehension Skill, Analytical and Quantitative Ability, General Studies (Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs & more. In the entrance test, will be divided in two different papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II. The duration of entrance test of IIT Madras MA 2017 will be 02 hours 20 minutes. As per merit list/ranking candidates will be called for personal interview & admission counseling process. Hence, the entrance test will be take place in the month of April 2017. Admit card will be available from few days before written test. Applicants can use their application no, DOB, password to download admit card. If you fail to produce hall ticket & valid ID card, will not allow to appear in the entrance test.
Check IIT Madras MA 2017 Eligibility Criteria Before Applying Online Application Form:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras is one the most popular academic Institute in India. IIT Madras is a public engineering and research institute located in Chennai. It is one the most prestigious universities in India & established in the year of 1959. This institute provides education and research facilities in engineering and technology. To get more information about this organization, we advise to visit official website. Before applying online application form, candidates must read the IIT Madras MA Admission Notification 2017.
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras.
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Category: Admission Notification.
IIT Madras MA 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed the class 12/graduate degree from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Check IIT Madras MA Notification 2016 before submit online application form.
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: Rs. 1180.
- All other categories: Rs.2200.
- Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the written test Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE) -2016 conducted by the institute.
How to Apply for IIT Madras MA Admission 2017 Online Application Form:
- Go to official website www.iitm.ac.in.
- Find out the online application form & click on it.
- After that fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit.
- On-line application process starts: December ,2016.
- Last date of payment of examination fee: January, 2017.
- Last date of online application submission: 27th January, 2017.
- Availability of admit card: April, 2017.
- Examination held on: April, 2017.
- Declaration of result: May, 2017.