Apply IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2018 Application Form :
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has issued an official notification & invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Science in Cognitive Science Program for the academies session 2018. Great news for all those candidates who are waiting for IIT Gandhinagar M.Sc Programs 2018-19. Therefore, candidates who have completed graduate degree may apply for IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2018. The last date of application form submission is 15th January 2018.
Detailed Info- IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2018:
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar.
Official Website: www.iitgn.ac.in.
Category: Admission Notification.
Program: M.Sc (Cognitive Science).
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The admission procedures will be done the basis of their performance in the marks in examinations, academic achievements and aptitude test. Selected candidates will be get monthly scholarship of Rs. 5,000/-. If you are willing to apply for IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2018 Application Form, we suggest reading the complete notification, which is given underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2018:
- Applicants must have graduate degree (BA, B.Sc, B Tech, B.Com, and MBBS) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% (5.5 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for General/OBC category.
- Based on Marks in the qualifying examinations, academic achievements and aptitude test.
- Candidates who qualified the MSc Cognitive Science program will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs. 5,000/-.
Travel Scholarships: Up to Rs. 60000/- to such students.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- After that visit official website www.iitgn.ac.in.
- Click on apply online & fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Last Date for Submitting Applications: 15th January 2018.
- Web announcement of short-listed candidates: 22nd February 2018.
- Date of Test & Interview: 10th & 11th March 2018.