About IIPE Recruitment 2018:
Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam invites offline application for the posts of Assistant Professor. This is good news for all those candidates who are looking forward to build their career in teaching sector. Therefore, aspirants must have Ph.D degree with minimum 2 years Teaching/ Research experience in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, CSE, EEE, Biology, Chemistry, and Mechanical may apply for IIPE Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants will have to download application form in the prescribed format & send to given mail address ((email@example.com) before 22nd Feb 2018.
Detailed Info – IIPE Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam.
Official Website: www.iipe.ac.in
Category: Govt Jobs (Teaching Posts).
Post Name: Assistant Professors.
No of Posts: N/A.
Job Location: Visakhapatnam.
IIPE Notification 2018 Important Dates:
On the basis of academies merit list and experiences skill test candidates will be shortlisted for personal Interview & document verification. While coming for interview, candidates must carry original certificate & other documents at the time of document verification. Candidates who had applied against our earlier advertisements need not apply unless they have improved upon their qualification criterion. The rest of details regarding IIPE Recruitment 2018 like age limit, how to apply etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for IIPE Recruitment 2018:
- Ph.D. with minimum of 2 years Teaching/ Research experience in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mathematics, CSE, EEE, Biology, Chemistry, Mechanical.
- Age under 35 years (preferable).
- Check the official notification, which is given underneath.
Application Fee: N/A.
- Academies Merit list.
- Experiences Skill test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IIPE Vizag Assistant Professors Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification & instruction.
- Send the application form in the prescribed format at given mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Last date for receiving the application: 22.02.2018.