IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Common Written Exam (CWE VII) For Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts:
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to organize online Common Written Examination for 3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the month of Oct/Nov 2017. Interested applicants must have completed graduate degree from a University recognized by the Govt of India along with computer knowledge. Age of candidates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01st July. Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Therefore, all eligible aspirants who full fill the eligibility criteria can submit application from 06th Aug to 26th Aug 2017. Selection will be based on online test, GD & personal Interview.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Official Website: ibps.in.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee.
No of Posts: 3247.
Job Location: Across India.
Download IBPS PO Notification 2017 CWE PO MT VII Important Dates:
There are three rounds in IBPS PO 2017 recruitment, namely preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. The online prelims examination is scheduled to conduct in the month of October 2017 for Common Written Examination for Probationary Officer/ Management posts. Only those candidates will be able to appear in the mains paper, who has qualified the prelims examination. The mains paper will be held on 26th November 2017. IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Before applying application form, candidates must read the complete IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 MT official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have completed graduate degree from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India.
- Read the complete IBPS PO Notification 2017 for more information & details.
- Between 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Age relaxation is eligible for the reserved applicants under Indian government rules.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 100.
- All Others: Rs. 600/-.
- Written Exam.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Steps to Apply for IBPS CWE PO MT VII Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official website.
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online registration form.
- Enter the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date (online): 06th Aug 2017.
- Deadline (online): 26th Aug 2017.
- Date of online payment of application Fees: 06th Aug to 26th Aug 2017.
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 07th & 08th Oct 2017 & 14th & 15th Oct 2017.
- Mains Exam: 26th Nov 2017.