Apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 @ www.ibps.in :
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Clerk (Clerical Cadre) online recruitment examination behalf of public sector banks. Here we are very happy to provide the complete information about upcoming IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017. Recently IBPS issued an official notification & invited online application for recruitment of 17,000 clerk (Clerical Cadre) posts. Interested aspirants must have graduate degree from a recognized university. Also, Candidates should have good knowledge of computer along with typing skills in English & Hindi language. Age of candidates must be between 20 to 28 years as on the given dates. Age relaxation is also eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules. Therefore, eligible applicants can apply online application form from 3rd week of Aug 2017.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Official Web Portal: www.ibps.in.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Clerk (Clerical Cadre).
No of Posts: 17,000.
Job Location: Across India.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 Exam Pattern/Syllabus:
The online test will be consisting in two different phases i.e. Prelims & Mains Phase. Preliminary exam will be conducted online examination. Preliminary exam consist of 100 objective type questions for 100 marks & questions will be asked form English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. Only those candidates will be allow to appear in the mains paper, who have qualified the prelims test. Main exam will consist of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks. Questions will be divided into five sections Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (Banking) and Computer Knowledge. All the rest of details regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017:
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer systems.
- Read the complete IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification for more info.
- Between 20 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules.
- General and OBC: Rs. 600.
- SC, ST, PWD and Ex-S candidates: Rs. 100.
- Online Exam.
- Typing test.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application:
- Go to official website or click on given link below.
- Read the complete instruction.
- Click on Apply Online Registration form.
- Fill up the complete information.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 3rd week of Aug 2017.
- Deadline: 2nd week of Sept 2017.