About Gujarat PSC MO Recruitment 2017 :
GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017: Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application for posts of 1693 Medical Officer, Gujarat Health Service, Class-II. Good news for all those aspirants who are looking for medical jobs in the state of Gujarat. Apply Gujarat PSC MO Recruitment 2017 online application form before 02 August 2017. Selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test and personal Interview. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Gujarat PSC MO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Registration Form:
Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Official Website: ojas.guj.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Medical Officer.
No of Posts: 1693.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Download Gujarat PSC MO Notification 2017 Important Dates:
General candidates have to pay Rs.100 and postal charge through Challan or net banking Or card payment. Candidates are instructed to visit website of commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of on line application. Any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application, or information filled in by the candidate shall not be accepted. Check the complete Gujarat PSC MO Recruitment 2017 official notification for more information & details.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat PSC MO Recruitment 2017:
- Graduate Degree in Medical Trade.
- Read the complete Gujarat PSC MO Notification 2017 for more information
- Applicant’s age must be 35 years for medical officer’s post.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants under Indian government rules.
- Gen Categories: Rs. 100. (Challan or Net Banking or Card Payment.)
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Steps to Apply for GPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2017:
- Click on given link below or visit official web portal.
- Read the complete instruction.
- Then after click on apply online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 17th July 2017.
- Deadline: 02nd Aug 2017.