Delhi State Cancer Institute – Apply DSCI Recruitment 2017 Before 22nd April :
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017: Good news for all those candidates who are looking for latest government jobs in Delhi. Delhi State Cancer Institute has released DSCI Recruitment 2017 notification for 442 Assistant Professor, Clerk, Stenographer, Staff Nurse & other. This is one of the best chance for the for the aspirants who have a dream to settle in the government field can make use of DSCI Job Vacancy 2017. Interested applicants must have Diploma, Degree, MBBS, Master Degree, PG, H.SC, B. Com, BDS, MDS, D. Pharma, B. Pharma, Ph. D from a recognized university. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved applicants under Indian government posts. Therefore, all eligible applicants can submit application form before 22nd April 2017. Selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test & personal interview.
DSCI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form:
Interested aspirants must pay the application/exam fee (gen/OBC Rs.1100 & SC/ST Rs. 350) by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking facilities. Hence, Delhi State Cancer Institute Interview Call Letter 2017 will be sent to home address, which is mentioned in the application form. While coming for personal Interview, candidates must carry all required documents & along with education certification. Rest of details DSCI Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Download Delhi State Cancer Institute Notification 2017:
Organization: Delhi State Cancer Institute.
Official Web Portal: www.dsci.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Various (Assistant Professor, Clerk, Stenographer, Staff Nurse & other)
No of posts: 442.
Job Location: Delhi.
Eligibility for DSCI Recruitment 2017:
- Jr Resident/ Sr Resident: Recognized MBBS qualification with PG (MD/MS) diploma or degree in relevant discipline.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have Nursing degree of Diploma.
- Technologist: Higher Secondary 10+2 passed with 3 years BSC audiological technology. One year’s PG diploma in Fusion imaging Technology.
- Read the Delhi State Cancer Institute Notification 2017 for more info.
- JR Resident: 35 Years
- Sr Resident: 40 Years.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1100.
- ST/SC category candidates: Rs. 350.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for DSCI Application Form 2017:
- Visit official web portal or click on given link.
- Click on online application.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting date: 15-03-2017.
- Last date: 22-04-2017.