Apply CTET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification :
CTET 2017 Application Form: Good news for all those candidates who are waiting for CTET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification. Here we are providing the complete information about Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET 2017 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Till now CBSE has not yet released any types of latest information about CTET Entrance Exam or any kind of info on its official website. CTET is All India level entrance examination; states who do not organize Teacher Eligibility Test. Selection of candidates based on merit list of CTET Score & other rounds.
CTET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification – Last Date Application 2nd Week of July:
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Official website: www.ctet.nic.in.
Category: Exam Notification.
Exam Name: CTET 2017.
Download CTET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus @ www.ctet.nic.in:
As per CTET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification, there will be two papers of CTET. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. If anyone intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers. For More Information about CTET 2017 Application Form & official notification, we suggest to visit official web portal i.e. . www.cbse.nic.in and www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders should to have passed 10 + 2/ 12th class with minimum 50% marks and obtain 2 years diploma certificate in Elementary Education.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
CTET 2017 Important Dates:
- Online application procedure will begin: Soon Releasing.
- Online correction in the form: Updated Soon.
- Admit card will be downloaded from: Updated Soon
- Examination date:Updated Soon.
Steps to Apply for CTET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017:
- Visit official web portal or click on given link below.
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit options.