Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Dates :
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Notification:Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi has released CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Dates on its official website. This is a great news for all those candidates who have successful applied application form for CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2017.The question paper of CSIR UGC NET June 2017 shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C). Questions will be asked from following topics such as logical reasoning, graphical analysis, General Aptitude, numerical ability etc. To get more Information about exam pattern & syllabus you can visit official website. The written test is going to take place on 18th June 2017 at selected center across the country.
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Dates Details Available Online:
Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
Official Website: csirhrdg.res.in.
Category: Exam Notification.
Name of the exam: CSIR UGC NET 2017 (June).
- Should have M.Sc. or degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B Tech/B Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PWD) candidates.
Download Online CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Admit Card will be available on its official website (csirhrdg.res.in) very soon. Candidates whose application form has been accepted by authority. As we all know that admit card is very important stuff & contains valuable details such as date, time, roll no, center location etc. if you fail to produce admit card & valid ID card will not allow to enter in the examination hall. As per CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Dates, the written test is about to held on 18th June &final result of this Single MCQ test may be declared sometime in the month of Sept/Oct 2017.
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Dates:
- Online application form: 8th February 2017.
- Date of close of deposit of fees (all stations): 8th March 2017.
- Single paper MCQ (CSIR UGC NET): 18th June 2017 (Sunday).
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Syllabus:
- The single paper shall consist of multiple choice questions based on the subjects namely, Life science, earth, atmospheric, ocean, planetary science, mathematical sciences, chemical sciences and physical sciences.
The Exam will be held for two following sessions:
- Morning session: 9 am to 12 noon.
- Afternoon session: 2 pm to 5 pm.
Steps to Download CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Admit Card:
- First go to official website res.in.
- Search for link of hall ticket & click on it.
- After that enter the complete details.
- In a few seconds admit card will display on screen.
- Download/take a print out of exam call letter.